Each AMSA member receives a private member page. On your member page you will find a tab named “Report my suspension”. We’ll collect the information we require to begin the appeal process. Once we collect the information that we need, you’ll receive a call from an AMSA Account Health Specialist usually within 60 minutes. Its important that that you complete all required fields online prior to speaking with an AMSA Account Health Specialist.
- To avail no-cost reinstatement service, having an active Amazon Seller Account is mandatory while joining the association.
- Your AMSA membership needs to be paid up to date.
- You cannot have already submitted an appeal that was denied.
- If your account is suspended for fraud or fabricated documents.
- If your account is suspended for being related to another suspended account.
- If your account is suspended for violating any intellectual property violations.
- If your unable to provide the documentation required by Seller Performance.
If your account has any of the above conditions it does not qualify for no-cost reinstatement services.
Suspension Causes that are covered by your AMSA membership are broadly defined here:
Any Counterfeit and/or Inauthentic Complaints.
Any Condition Complaints including Used as New and/or Materially Different complaints.
Any Listing violations include Restricted Products, Variation Abuse, Catalog Manipulation, Browse Node Abuse.
Any Code of Conduct Violations including review manipulations, anti-competitive behavior, Reimbursement abuse, Seller Support Abuse, Deploying Automated Systems, Buyer Abuse.
Any Account Health Complaint, Late Ships, Late Delivery, Order Defect rate, or Voice of the Customer defects.
Members will be charged for the remaining duration for year as soon as they report a suspension